The Eventful Company staff are true professionals and masters at the art of event planning! They always see the big
picture of the event
while keeping ...
Scott Robertson Auctioneers
August 22, 2011
Lori Cook North
Lori is an experienced marketing and sales professional who has been planning and directing events for 20 years, in both Kansas City and Southwest Florida. North moved to the area in 2002 after she served as the Director of the 2002 U.S. Women’s Open Championship, the largest professional golf tournament in the world. She was responsible for the entire event, including 2,000 volunteers, 156 professional and amateur golfers, international media, and all of the event marketing and logistics.
When Lori relocated to Southwest Florida, she brought her vast event management experience, coupled with her ability to direct marketing strategy for businesses and organizations. She coaches her clients to do an analysis of whether the event meets strategic business goals. Lori implements an event plan and timeline that allows her to track progress towards the client goals. Using a combination of creative ideas, exceptional attention to detail and people skills, she ensures that all events come together seamlessly.
Cell Phone – 239-287-0780
Lisa has been with The Eventful Company since 2013. She graduated from The College of St. Catherine in St. Paul, Minnesota with a degree in Business Administration. She then worked for Mackay Envelope Corporation in Minneapolis as an Account Manager. After the birth of her daughter, Lisa and her family moved to Cape Coral, Florida where she raised her daughter and son. She has been homeschooling her children for several years and is now back in the workforce in visual merchandising and event planning. Lisa is responsible for organizing the auction items and event registration for the attendees.
E-mail – Lisa@eventfulinc.com
Cell phone – 239-204-8699
Emily has been with The Eventful Company since 2013. She graduated from Florida Gulf Coast University in Spring 2017 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English, and a minor in Creative Writing. In addition to working for Eventful, Emily is a regional writer for the website BroadwayWorld for the Fort Myers and Naples area. Emily is responsible for Eventful’s blog and social media pages, and she works at many events and Bingo nights.
E-mail – Emily@eventfulinc.com
- Named a WMBE for the City of Tampa to be a vendor for the GOP Convention
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Fort Myers Chamber of Commerce – Ambassadors
- Professional Networking Group
- SWFL Attractions Associations
- South Florida Chapter Meeting Professionals International
- Florida Association of Meetings and Events Professionals
- 2012 Rotary International, Fort Myers South, Four Way Test Award
- 2012 Red Cross Good Neighbor Award
- 2002 Founders Award, EWGA
- 2011 Red Cross Humanitarism Award
- 2011 American Red Cross Regional Award for Excellence in Revenue Generation
- 2010 President’s Volunteer Service Award
- 2010 American Red Cross Development Volunteer of the Year